Become a Member of the Table des groupes de femmes de Montréal
The TGFM's wealth of experience, its expertise on multiple issues and its ability to exert influence are all directly related to the diversity of its member groups and the relevance of its advocacy for Montreal women of every background and socio-economic situation as a regional round table fighting for women's rights.
This diversity of experiences is a critical component in fully representing the diversity of issues facing women in the Montreal area. The addition of new members contributes to enriching the variety of topics addressed by our programs.
- You'll have decision-making power on the issues adopted by the General Assembly for further study.
- You can join working committees: coordination, health, homelessness, local and regional development and ad hoc committees, depending on new developments or projects.
- You’ll receive new information first: training opportunities, documentation, research and invitations.
- You’ll benefit from support networks.
- You’ll receive our newsletter every other month.
Types of Membership
There are two types of membership for the Table des groupes de femmes de Montréal:
Regular Members - 40$
- Any autonomous women's group with the goal of improving women's living conditions and fighting against gender-based discrimination affecting them.
- Any women's committee from a community, union, cultural, student or religious group with the goal of improving women's living conditions and fighting against gender-based discrimination affecting them.
Ally Members - 25$
- Any Montreal-based women's, community, union, cultural, student or religious organization or group that shows an interest in promoting women's rights and improving women's living conditions.
- Any woman that shows an interest in promoting women's rights and improving women's living conditions.
If you would like to apply to become a member of the Table des groupes de femmes de Montréal, please fill out the form below.
IMPORTANT: If you are applying for membership for an organization, you will be asked to provide the following documents:
- an excerpt from your organization's minutes showing the decision to join TGFM
- a copy of your charter or, if you do not have a charter, a document describing your objectives and activities
- the composition of your board of directors (or other) according to your bylaws and regulations
If you would rather fill out the form in Word or modifiable PDF format, please request a copy by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org