Become a Member of the Table des groupes de femmes de Montréal
The TGFM's wealth of experience, its expertise on multiple issues and its ability to exert influence are all directly related to the diversity of its member groups and the relevance of its advocacy for Montreal women of every background and socio-economic situation as a regional round table fighting for women's rights.
This diversity of experiences is a critical component in fully representing the diversity of issues facing women in the Montreal area. The addition of new members contributes to enriching the variety of topics addressed by our programs.
- You'll have decision-making power on the issues adopted by the General Assembly for further study.
- You can join working committees: coordination, health, homelessness, local and regional development and ad hoc committees, depending on new developments or projects.
- You’ll receive new information first: training opportunities, documentation, research and invitations.
- You’ll benefit from support networks.
- You’ll receive our newsletter every other month.