Local and Regional Development Committee (LRD)
Inform the TGFM and its member groups on local and regional development issues in Montreal from an intersectional feminist perspective.
More specifically, it is mandated to:
- survey members on their needs in terms of social development knowledge and actions in order to equip them to intervene in their communities;
- create/reinforce ties of solidarity and facilitate the sharing of ideas and resources between TGFM member groups;
- ensure its role is efficiently fulfilled through its involvement in different projects relating to local and regional development;
- highlight issues affecting women as part of the implementation of the Montreal Policy on Social Development;
- support the TGFM's advocacy work and other interventions with different municipal groups and structures within the island of Montreal and collaborate with other regional stakeholders on social development issues.
For more information, contact Marie-Eve Desroches: email@example.com