Community of Practice: Women's Health, Poverty and Discrimination
By accepting the terms and conditions of this document, you agree:
- Not to disseminate the content of the virtual community of practice without the prior approval of the Table des groupes de femmes de Montréal. To make a request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To exchange information in a responsible and non-discriminatory manner, ensuring that everyone can express themselves
- To respect the confidentiality of the information exchanged
- To respect the points of view of other participants
- To express our disagreements in a respectful and constructive manner
In the event of non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the Virtual Community of Practice, TGFM reserves the right to deactivate the registration of the person who contravenes the terms and conditions, without prior notice.
Definition of Confidentiality
The intent of the Virtual Community of Practice is to provide a safe place to exchange ideas and opinions. All can express themselves with confidence and expect respect and non-judgment from other members. The goal is to provide a range of options and to ensure that everyone comes away better equipped to make informed choices in their practice.
However, we are aware that there is no consensus on certain issues within the feminist movement and that there may be differences in analysis and approaches to intervention. Furthermore, in order to illustrate a point, members of the Virtual Community of Practice may draw examples from their professional and/or personal experience.
The elements considered confidential relate to the dynamics of the Virtual Community of Practice on the one hand and to the content exchanged on the other. It is therefore a matter of keeping the content of the Virtual Community of Practice confidential:
- Debates between members
- The more heated exchanges
- The types of differences of opinion
- The life stories shared, even if they are not named
- The names of the people mentioned in the examples
- The documents shared
Members of the Virtual Community of Practice are invited to contact the project officer if they are uncomfortable with the dynamics of the exchanges during the meetings or if she would like to vent about a situation. If they are uncomfortable with the facilitation style, they can contact one of the members of the Health Committee, which acts as the Community of Practice's steering committee.
Project Officer: email@example.com
Contact the Health Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org